Win at Work and Succeed at Life: 5 Principles to Free Yourself from the Cult of Overwork by Michael Hyatt & Megan Hyatt Miller
A successful career shouldn't come at the price of overwhelming stress, happiness, relationships, or your health. It's time to free yourself from the culture of overwork.
This father-daughter author duo provides five principles to help you strive for balance in your work and personal life without abandoning your personal beliefs.
- Work is only one of many ways to orient your life.
- Constraints foster productivity, creativity and freedom.
- Work-life balance is truly possible.
- There is incredible power in nonachievement.
- Rest is the foundation of meaningful, productive work.
“The cult of overwork is a powerful tide that can pull you far from shore if you’re not aware of its force.”
Read this book and discover ways to find the needed balance in your life!