Here’s how we approach every project and partnership:
What’s best for the learners?
- What do your team members need to do to be successful?
- Who are they, and what do they bring to the table already?
- What do they care about, as people and as employees?
- What’s most relevant to them?
- What do they need to know and practice in order to achieve that level of performance success?
What’s right for the content and the culture?
- How do you prioritize learning assets?
- How do they align with your goals?
- How can we make the learning experience relevant … and fun?
- What content artifacts do you have/want to use?
- How can we elevate or enhance them?
- Who are the right people to help us define and validate content?
- What’s the right tone to excite and engage people?
What will your infrastructure support?
- What tools and technology are you using?
- What tools and technology do you want to develop?
- How does this initiative relate to your current needs, legacy challenges, and your future?
- How can this initiative dovetail with other learning assets and business activities?
What will your budget accommodate?
- What blend of learning assets meets your needs right now?
- What assets are on your longer-term wishlist?
- Who else is focused on this initiative, and what are they willing to commit to your shared goals?
- What’s the potential for scaling these assets or integrating them for greater impact?
- How will we measure impact and ROI?